Publikationer i internationale tidsskrifter
Klik på linjerne for at læse artiklerne
- Presentation, Newshour SvH 2012
- Diagnosis of endometritis.
- Endometritis in the mare: A diagnostic study comparing cultures from swab and biopsy.
- Diagnosis of Endometritis in the Mare Based on Bacteriological and Cytological Examinations of the Endometrium.
- Diagnosis of equine endometritis – Microbiology, cytology and histology of endometrial biopsies and the correlation to fertility.
- Diagnosis of equine endometritis.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute endometritis.
- Accuracy of ultrasound-guided intra-articular injection of cervical facet joints in horses: a cadaveric study. Equine Vet.J. 35. 7. 657-661.
- Ultrasonography of the equine cervical region: a descriptive study in eight horses. Equine Vet.J. 35. 7. 647-655.
- Intra- and inter-observer reliability of arthroscopic quantification of chondropathy and synovial changes in horses with osteochondral fragments in the tibiotarsal joint. In Press.
- Acute Phase Response to Surgery of Varying Intensity in Horses. Vet.Surg. 38. 6. 762-769.
- Accuracy of ultrasound-guided injections of thoracolumbar articular process joints in horses: A cadaveric study. Equine Vet.J.41.1. 00-00.
- Endometritis of the Mare
- Endometritis in the mare.- The value of swab and biopsy for bacteriological, cytological and histological examination
- Equine spermatozoa viability comparing the NucleoCounter SP-100 and the eosin-nigrozin stain
- Factors associated with fertility in horses in a Danish equine practice after artificial insemination with frozen-thawed semen
- Results of bacteriological and cytological examinations of the endometrium of mares in a practice in Denmark and in Central Kentucky, USA